Opening: 00AM - 24PM
HCI Coal | HCI Coal

HCI Coal Proprietary Limited is a junior mining company with the purpose of mining coal resources to sell to local and export markets. HCI Coal is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hosken Consolidated Investments Limited (HCI).

Get Price
Exxaro Resources Limited Consolidated Mineral Resources ...

Mmakau Mining is currently reviewing the option to recommission the operation in Q2 2019. Tumelo exploits seam 2 on the edge of the Springs-Witbank coalfield and RoM was trucked using existing roadways to Forzando North (FZON) where it was beneficiated for a 5 800kcal/kg export product.

Get Price
EXXARO RESOURCES LIMITED (Incorporated in the .

26% of the Dorstfontein and Forzando mines are owned by Mmakau Mining Proprietary Limited ("Mmakau"). TCSA also owns a 49% interest in the Tumelo .

Get Price
Rowan Karstel - CEO - TUMELO COAL MINES | LinkedIn

He was part of Mmakau Mining 's Merger and Acquisition team and looked at the following opportunities: • Successful acquisition of 26% stake in Forzando Coal Mine • Synergy options with ...

[PDF]Get Price
issue 328 IHS coal report - IHS Markit Home Page

Mpumalanga - Forzando and Dorstfontein – and is a 4.8% shareholder in South Africa's main coal export facility, the Richards Bay Coal Terminal. Total Coal's black economic empowerment partner is Bridgette Radebe's Mmakau Mining which holds equity stakes in the two operating mines. According to Ms Botes that means Mmakau's interests will

Get Price
HCI Coal | HCI Coal

HCI Coal Proprietary Limited is a junior mining company with the purpose of mining coal resources to sell to local and export markets. HCI Coal is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hosken Consolidated Investments Limited (HCI).

Get Price
Exxaro Consolidated mineral resources and ore reserves ...

Forzando (UG) ECC has an additional indirect 12,75% shareholding through Mmakau Coal – therefore a total interest of 86,75% Forzando South (380MR) mining right

Get Price
New minister of mines tainted by Gupta family link | News ...

Radebe's Mmakau Mining, which is a 26% black economic empowerment shareholder in Total Coal SA's Dorstfontein and Forzando collieries, opposed the sale.

[PDF]Get Price
Exxaro acquires stake in TCSA for $472m | Mining News

Jul 28, 2014 · It has a 74% direct shareholding in the Dorstfontein and Forzando mines. The remaining 26% is owned by Mmakau Mining. Tumelo. TCSA also owns a 49% interest in the Tumelo coal mine, with the remaining shareholding held by Mmakau, which is currently not in operation.

Get Price
who owns forzando coal mine - riversidevets

forzando mine bethal . Forzando coal mines is loed between the towns of Bethal, Kriel and Hendrina. The Forzando North project commenced in 1996 and The total estimated Run of Mine ... Forzando Mining Atlas. The company owns the following operations/projects: Dorstfontein, Dorstfontein, Dorstfontein East, Dorstfontein West, Forzando >>Advisory.

Get Price
Dorstfontein Coal Mines • Kriel • Mpumalanga •

MCC Contracts is the open cast contract mining division and was conceived in the mid 1980's through a need to achieve better utilisation of the Plant Hire fleet in ... Dorstfontein Coal Mines FARM RIETKUIL 2271 Kriel Mpumalanga

  • Location: FARM RIETKUIL, Kriel, 2271, MpumalangaGet Price
Radebe, Ngoako lock horns in sour deal | IOL Business Report

Sep 13, 2015 · Mmakau Mining is a 26 percent BEE partner in TCSA's Dorstfontein and Forzando collieries. The two allegedly locked horns when Radebe opposed transfer of the prospecting and mining rights from TCSA to Exxaro, which had to be approved by Ramatlhodi because she wanted to become the BEE partner in the deal.

Get Price
TOTAL COAL SOUTH AFRICA SACMA PRESENTATION K KRUGEL

§1996 The Forzando JV between Anglo Vaaland Total §1999 purchase of Forzando and Dorstfontein §2005 Mmakau Mining purchased 25% of Dorstfontein §2006 Opening of Forzando South §2007 Construction of The Tumelo mine, a JV with Mmakau Mining. Outside South Africa §TCI,(Total Coal International), trade 10 million tons per year:through offices in

Get Price
Mmakau Mining : Quotes, Address, Contact

Mmakau Mining. The group significantly broadened its skills and mining services base through the aquisition of a 36% shareholding in Shaft Sinkers (Pty) Ltd, a world leader in shaft-sinking and underground construction. Mmakau Mining is a pioneering African mining group with interests in coal, platinum, gold, chrome, vanadium, uranium and mining services.

  • Location: PO Box 2236, Houghton, 2041Get Price
South Africa: Granite mining scars Bakgatla village ...

Jan 28, 2000 · The Mmakau villagers first knew there was trouble 18 months ago when the baboons came down from the hills. Little could they have known that .

Get Price
Forzando synonyms, forzando antonyms - FreeThesaurus

Exxaro is to acquire 74% of Dorstfontein and Forzando, and the remaining 26% is owned by the black-controlled Mmakau Mining, which incase if the deal is ratified, should render the .

Get Price
Black-owned Exxaro commits to fresh BEE in rejigged coal deal

Black-owned Exxaro commits to fresh BEE in rejigged coal deal. Total also owns the greenfield Eloff project as well as 49% of the closed Tumelo coal mine, with Mmakau Mining holding the majority stake. Life of the operations is 20 years with about 395-million tonnes in .

Get Price
MINOPEX (PTY) LTD - Coal Mining Contractor - FORZANDO .

Business Phone number and address MINOPEX (PTY) LTD in FORZANDO MINE, 1 - Bethal - MPUMALANGA - Bethal, Mpumalanga. Language. ... Mining Contractors . MMAKAU MINING (PTY) LTD Bethal, Mpumalanga Coal Mines . MINOPEX (PTY) LTD Kriel, Mpumalanga

Get Price
Contact Numbers Of Tumela Platinum Mine - nnguniclub

Tumelo - Mining Atlas - Explore the World of Mining. Tumelo is a Coal Mine (Mpumalanga) in South Africa owned by Mmakau Mining, Forzando. General: Mmakau Mining holds 51% equity and Total Coal holds the remaining 49% equity in Tumelo Coal Mines, Tumelo Coal Mine is developing the Boschmanskop res.

Get Price
Exxaro to acquire Total's South African coal mines for ...

While Exxaro will be buying 74% of Dorstfontein and Forzando, the remaining 26% is owned by the black-controlled Mmakau Mining, which will render the mines far more black controlled should the deal be ratified. Total also owns 49% of the currently non-operative Tumelo coal mine, with the remaining BEE shareholding also held by Mmakau.

[PDF]Get Price